• Question: What do you do to study psychology?

    Asked by anon-361746 on 31 Mar 2023.
    • Photo: Laura Joyner

      Laura Joyner answered on 31 Mar 2023:

      I did what is called an MSc Psychology conversion course, which let me retrain in psychology so long as I had a 2.1 in another undergraduate degree (mine was in fashion design, but people had all kinds of undergraduate degrees!)

    • Photo: Emily McDougal

      Emily McDougal answered on 31 Mar 2023:

      There are a few different options! Lots of people will do an undergraduate degree in Psychology, which is the first type of degree you get at university level. Others, like Laura, might have done a different first degree but then chose to retrain by converting it!