• Question: do you deal with children with epilepsy and children that suffer from seizures

    Asked by anon-249522 to SarahC on 4 Mar 2020.
    • Photo: Sarah Clarke

      Sarah Clarke answered on 4 Mar 2020:

      Hi abbiefletcher2007. I work as a children’s doctor for part of my job (and a scientist for the other half). Children’s doctors look after children with a wide range of health conditions. Children with epilepsy and seizures are mainly looked after by specialised brain doctors (neurologists) but almost all children’s doctors, including me, will be involved in one way or another with looking after children with epileps/seizures. I hope that answers your question but feel free to ask again if not.