You need to be logged in to see this profile
Has your view of people changed since you became a scientist?
12% of britains crimes are commited by young people, and people become scared of us… but the other 88% of crimes that
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE PRIZE MONEY?
how will your research affect normal people?
Do you love croydon(woop!)?
Do you enjoy looking like Harry Potter?
View all Frequently Asked Questions